Important: These instructions pertain to adding PhishViewer access to the email app that comes pre-installed on iPhones and iPads. If you want to use an app from the Apple Store, first make sure that it supports custom IMAP settings, and then use: generic setup.
First remove the email account via the instructions below.
You must remove the account, not merely update IMAP settings for an existing account (per instructions above). Then follow the install instructions below with two very important changes:
- Choose ‘other’ for the service provider, regardless of whether your service provider is listed or not. You will need to manually enter in your IMAP and SMTP settings.
- Use the following for IMAP Incoming Server:
- Host Name: imap.phishviewer.com
- User Name: [your full email address]
- Password: [email password]
All other settings remain the same as before, including your SMTP (outgoing server) settings.